Christmas Trees photomasks
- collection of 20 creative Christmas trees photomasks in a watercolor effect
- amazing tool for your creative photography projects
- great for the Christmas season – make beautiful cards, social media posts, prints, etc.
- original designs in a two clicks
- free video tutorial
Attract more potential clients with appealing designs – shine on social media.
Work in any editing software that allows using layers (Photoshop CS & CC, Photoshop Elements, Zoner, Gimp, PicMonkey &, etc.) Photoshop Elements needs a special plugin.
Category: What's new, Christmas shop, Photo Masks
- 20 different Christmas trees photomasks
- with watercolor effect
- PNG files with transparent background
- perfect for prints, cards, invitations, Instagram posts, wall art, etc.
- designs are 6000 x 6000px
- 300 dpi – high resolution, great for prints
- super easy to use
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Christmas Shapes Photomasks
- Watercolor Hearts Photomasks
- Watercolor Rounds Photomasks
- Watercolor Squares Photomasks
VERY EASY TO USE:
- open photomask in Photoshop
- place your photo over the photomask
- in the layers panel, select layer with your photo, right-click with the mouse on it, and select “Create Clipping Mask”
- your photo has a tree shape with a watercolor effect now
- set the size and position of your photo properly
- you can add any background color, texture, rotate the shape with your photo, etc.
- the design is ready for your creative needs
Just follow our video tutorial available here to see how easy it is!
- this item is not exclusive, and it will be sold several times
- created for Pro Photographer professional use & Personal Use
- it is prohibited to share or resell the digital purchased templates
- due to the nature of this product, all sales are final – no refunds accepted
- by purchasing any file from this shop you accept the terms and conditions
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD:
Note that this product is an instant digital download – the download link will be sent after payment clear. More details could be found here – download info.Photography Courtesy of Twig & Olive Photography.
EASY TO USE
Open the selected photomask in Photoshop.
Place your photo over the photomask.
In the layers panel, select the layer with your photo, right-click on it, and select "Create Clipping Mask".
Your photo has a needed shape now.
You can play with different layer blending modes - I prefer SCREEN to add more watercolor effects to the photo.
Set the size and position of your photo properly.
You can add any background color, or texture, rotate the shape with your photo, etc.
The design is now ready for your creative needs.
PURCHASE & DOWNLOAD INFO
This product is a digital download. Upon successful payment, you’ll receive an email with a link to download the product file(s). You can also log in to your account at any time to access your files.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final – no refunds or returns are accepted. Please read the product’s description and our terms and conditions carefully before making any purchases.
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact us.
Brown Leopard reserves all rights to the products available on this e-shop.
Purchase of a product entitles you to its standard use, but you do not have the right to freely distribute, resell or pass off the product as your own.
You are entitled to use the products for your own use, and you may also offer them to your clients. You may ONLY provide clients (or third parties) with a non-editable .jpg, .png, or .pdf format. Please always make sure that you do not pass on PSD format. Distributing products in editable form is a violation of copyright law.
By purchasing on this e-shop you agree to the terms and conditions.